The ductless heating and cooling systems are more in demand and almost all of us are familiar with its concept and usage. They are small in size and known as the indoor device which is installed on walls above the height in houses, restaurants and office areas. Generally, they work as both heating and cooling system that holds numerous benefits.
Advantages of Installing Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems
The numerous advantages of such systems are many that make it supreme and proffer prime comfort as follows:
- It Offers Great Flexibility Solutions
The ductless heating and cooling systems is great flexible solution as it delivers the air directly to different zones while old air conditioning systems or heaters forces the air through a place known as ducts. This system consists of small unit placed outside and inside that only requires electricity or power backup with mounted capabilities. These are popularly known as multi split system, split system or ductless system. They can easily replace space heaters, window units and electrical heaters and these can be installed anywhere in offices and homes that are largely cost effective as well. They are best for new condominiums, apartments or constructional places that help in improving temperature and controls effectively in installed rooms.
- Saves Money:
The major reason for switching to ductless heating and cooling systems by these homeowners is the overall saving of money. Today, the utility costs have largely crossed the limits and touching skies. During the hot summers when temperature touches the level or in winters, the ice falls, the ineffective systems can give you long list of electricity bills, therefore these ductless system rescue you from the payment of hefty bills, which even runs on less power or energy. They are small in size, which delivers air directly without losing efficiency.
- They Are Quick and Easy to Install
The traditional ducts system take weeks and long time that acts as a hindrance in home’s daily activities and causes problems. These ductless heating and cooling systems are far way better that are easy to install and use. It is installed instantly and it depends upon outdoor units and indoor units. Such systems run on little pipes that only need a 3-inch hole. It helps house owners to stay tension free because not rebuilding or reconstruction of walls is required, nor is space taken away.
Some of the Helpful Heating and Cooling Tips
- Set your thermostat low in winter and much higher in summers for utmost comfort
- Replace and clean filters at least once in a month
- Clean the baseboard heaters, warm air registers and if required, also the radiators. Make sure the mentioned things are not blocked by drapes, carpeting or furniture
- Take out the trapped air from warm air radiators twice or once in a season under the guidance of professional.
- Place the heat proof radiator reflectors in between of radiators and exterior walls
- Switch of the bath or kitchen exhaust fans after 15 minutes of it usage
The Long Term Saving Tips
- One must choose the energy efficient products while buying all new cooling or heating equipment.
- Make sure that your contractor gives you the related energy facts sheet for different models, types and designs that will help you easily to compare the energy uses.
- For furnaces, you must switch to AFUE ratings. The minimum national AFUE is 78% while some of the energy star models hold more than 90% AFUE.
- You must select the SEER for air conditioners. Presently, the minimum SEER is 13 mainly for centralized AC’s but energy star models hold more than 14.5 SEER.
These are the above advantages heating and cooling systems. Click here if you want to know some more helpful heating and cooling benefits.