Roller shutter can be installed in the domestic and commercial premises. The most significant feature of quality roller shutter is that, they provide security, safety, longevity and they are maintenance-free. One of the primary reasons for which roller shutters are gaining in popularity is due to the high level of security that they can offer from various elements. Also, since they can be made out of a variety of materials, they can be customized according to the different security needs. These high duty roller shutters are being used the commercial, industrial as well as domestic sectors due to their proven results. Due to their increasing use in the domestic sector, they are also being made such that are aesthetically pleasing which of course is also true for the commercial sector.
For the Domestic Sector
In the domestic sector, you can make use of quality security roller shutters for both standard windows, as well as for large patios, pergolas or bay windows.
- Roller shutter have excellent fire resistance capacity and if you install this shutter in your home then your family will remain safe from any accident.
- In case you live in a building that comes from a time when the inbuilt variant was not available, you can go for the wall-mounted typed where the roller box will be exposed on the wall surface but without jarring on the building façade aesthetics.
- There are also possibilities of constructing the security shutters as a part of the window system where you can also have an additional insect mess all attached into one unit.
Secured Build for Better Performance
In any of these cases, the roller shutters are built of strong material like galvanized steel or in most cases aluminum, so as to make them strong. The individual slats are carefully attached to the side plates such that they facilitate easy movement and are capable of bearing external resistance. In places where there are strong winds and heavy snowfall, the security shutters are tested to resist high wind speed up to 150 kmph.
For the Commercial Sector
In the commercial sector, there is a variety of security roller shutters both in terms of materials as well as designs.
- Most commercial modern establishments these days opt for the security roller shutters that offer a view of the interior even when pulled down completely.
- The slats are cut out into openings of different shapes and sizes depending on the type of security that the establishment will require.
- In case of standalone stores, the openings are made smaller but more frequent so that the slats are durable and wider openings are left when they are situated within a guarded complex.
- In either case, the thickness of the slat for such purposes is usually at least 19mm so that they are durable and can withstand external forces of vandalism or unwanted intrusions.
Industrial Sector Needs
In the industrial sector, the security shutters are bound to be of large sizes with different types of specifications.
- Most quality security roller shutters in this sector are made out of galvanized steel that are resistant to corrosion and are also durable.
- In some areas, they are made of thick aluminum as well that are capable of providing high tensile strength.
- Certain industries need a constant interior temperature to be maintained that can be provided by the double insulated roller shutters. The insulation can, however, be also used for domestic purposes.
- All security roller shutter operations are motorized and can also have radio controls that can also be timed and programmed.
For more details, you can search across different online portals and select the best quality roller shutter accordingly. But before placing your order, you need to compare the prices according to their quality.